Thursday 17 September 2020

About me

Hi my name is Mj  Im a year five I go to Taipa Area School I like playing basketball I play for Mamaru halks and hand ball and I like riding horses.my mum is Lucy and my dads name is Wob.I do kickboxing. I have got 2 sisters and 1 brother. My brothers name is Toby and my sisters names are Jodie and KC. My brother is 5 and my sister Jodie is 16 and KC is 14. And my age is 10. Im half Chinese and half Moari  I am good at Maths and Reading, Art and Drawing and I enjoy riding horses and I love going to the beach. My challenges is to play the drums and  giutar. I am looking forward to being a cake chef like my aunty. I always watch my aunty make cakes and one day she made a cake for a little kid and it was a monkey cake. it was so cool because they made a monkey with a crown on it and a banana tree with banana in its hands! Wow!



No comments:

Post a Comment